• "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Friday, January 15, 2010

So what and who is FAFINETTE?



So I know you've seen these heart-cheecked chicks everywhere. Funky, fresh and spunky is what most describes these girlies. This one preferably reminded me of myself. lol. owwww isn't she hot for a cartoon character?

Okay so lets cut to the chase "FAFI" is a young lady that was born and raised in Toulance France and she had a strong passion for graffiti and Fine Arts. Just like me! (When I was about 16 I was a graffiti artist in the Streets of San Francisco California and ran with a group called FAN (F and Nigga ) & KAH (K*ll a Hoe). Pretty dope, huh? My tag name was "Jealous". Boy was i badd! Okay now back to "FAFI". She started painting these chicks in a sexy, hustling, funny type of a character, which kicked off a whole new graphic language to the world. She traveled the world with her paint cans and paint brushes painting fafinettes on bulletins and walls. "FAFI" has collabed with Collete, Addidas, Coca Cola, M.A.C cosmetics & has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Ellie, The Face and etc. Fafinettes first comic book will be coming soon. Can't wait to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment