• "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wacka Flocka Shot In Robbery Attempt

Upcoming Atlanta rapper Wacka Flocka (Birthname Juaquin Malphurs) gets shot in the chest two times at a gas station by two unidentified gunmen. The person who shot Wacka was trying to rob him for his chain. I mean chains are nice to flaunt but not enough to lose your life over. I would hate to see anybody die over something like this and beleive it or not it happens everywhere. No matter where you are. Guys are grimey and will do anything to try to eat off the next man's plate. Sources say that Flocka is okay and is in stable condition. Luckily he is okay and can continue his career in the entertainment industry.




No comments:

Post a Comment